STUDENT RECORD INFORMATION
If you would like pertinent information from your students’ files to enroll in another school please note the below information to request and pick-up documentation at the Academy. The new school that you enroll your student in will need to make a formal request to receive the entire student file preferably via the provided fax number. Thank you.
Office Personnel: Ms. Sheilene Smith and Ms. Renee Jenkins
Office Hours: Monday through Wednesday from 8 am until 5 pm
FDIA is pleased to announce the application and enrollment process for all children who reside in the State of Michigan.
What makes Frederick Douglass International Academy your Best Educational Choice?
Our scholars receive:
- Rigorous Common Core Curriculum delivered by highly qualified teachers and guided by an experienced leadership team
- Technology Integrated Classrooms with S.T.E.M Program
- ELL Support / Intervention Team
- Saturday University
- Services to meet the needs of all students
- Teacher and Parent Partnership
- Safe Environment
- Small Class Size
- Global Read Aloud Program
- Nourishing Breakfast and Lunch Program
- Free Transportation
- Year Round School
Don’t be put on our waitlist!
Classes are filling up quickly – Call now to ENROLL your “Scholar” for the fall!